Specificities of hydraulics machined parts
Our know-how enables us to produce hydraulic systems components, with complete control of the clearances and geometries necessary for their perfect functioning. For example: hydraulic valves with lengths of up to 300mm diameter, tolerances of 5 microns, straightness tolerances of 5 microns, roughness of 0.8 and concentricity of less than 5 microns
Because all hydraulic parts are subjected to long life with a lot of wear and tear, this is a highly technical sector of activity, necessitating:
- heat treatment, to harden the component
- rectifying the parts which may have been deformed by the heat treatment
- controlling a complete absence of burrs and a high level of cleanliness.
Examples of our machined parts
For lifting equipment we produce:
- Hydraulic pistons used in control joysticks for caterpillar tracks and for mechanical digger arms, in ETA 100, plus TTH and rectification.
For hydraulic pumps we produce:
- Machine finished hydraulic vanes, with masked TFS milling, used to calculate fluid flow.
Valves for the opening and closing of pumps.
For agricultural vehicules we produce:
- Motor transmission axels.